- Manufactured homes are built in controlled environments under the factory roof and shipped in weatherproof wrapping.
- The costs per square foot is typically much less than site built homes.
- Manufactured homes can be completed faster than site-built homes.
- Manufactured construction is typically greener because building in a factory environment reduces a great deal of waste.
- Most manufactured home companies permit you to design your own home. Design and build a brand new home for less than your rent!