Our wide range of exterior and interior designs allow you to select a home with the style and floor plan you want for your family. Your home should reflect your personal taste and style. With Skyline factory-built housing, it’s easy to get the look you want for your dream house.
Since 1951, Skyline has been a leader in the factory-built housing industry, offering quality construction with high-grade materials and superior customer. Their homes are designed to enhance the quality of today’s lifestyles. They have an array of beautiful floor plans to fit whatever stage of life you are in. First-time home buyers, a family that’s growing, or an empty nester can all find homes to fit their needs. Their design team had created a portfolio of floor plans, decors, and optional amenities to ensure the flexibility needed to satisfy your housing needs.
Skyline offers a wide variety of custom home options. Some choices may include:
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Super Capacity Washer & Dryer
- GE Smart Water Filtration System
- Upgraded Kitchen Appliances
- Raised Panel Oak, Cherry or Maple Cabinetry
- Brushed Nickel Cabinet Hardware
- Additional Kitchen Convenience Options
- Tub/Whirlpool Combo
- Larger Shower Options
- Double Vanities
- Designer Door & Hardware Options
- Mirrored Closets
- Exterior Dormers & Windows
- Lighting Upgrades including Pendant Lights, etc.
- Upgrade Faucet Style & Efficiency
- Gas Fireplace
- Interior or Exterior Accent Columns
Whether you’re look for that perfect home or looking to sell, Alliance is here for you! Call today at (888) 874-8692 to speak with an agent for more information on our manufactured homes and communities in your area.